About Me

My photo
Life is the journey to discover yourself.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Replay of emotions

There are often relationships that seem unimportant and stupid but nevertheless, the depth of emotions always find their meaning in a queer way. And sometimes it takes years to understand it. Last Saturday, I got my daughter in the car after her soccer game......
That snippet of writing would have meant nothing unless I had the replay of emotions. The thoughts came gushing back as if it happened a moment ago and I was still very much in the middle of it. Yes, my car's steering wheel was stuck and would not move. A name came to my mind and rescued me from that frustrating moment. I knew exactly what to do to get the steering wheel moving again. Oh, how I thanked the fact that I genuinely liked that name at some point in the past and treasured the meaningless memories that apparently could come to no use. But here I was getting out of a possibly gruelling and frustrating experience just because I had a loving memory of a person who had showed me how to get a stuck steering wheel, unstuck and that too right when I was not going to see him anymore, most probably never again in this life.

No comments: